huay
Beaute de kose x'mas set
KLCC

It is really a meaningful week!!Although is busying,but it is really interesting=p
Ling and my dog Pretty come to stay with me for 1 week at wangsa maju,wow!!Actually this is the most busy week coz among all of the assignment have to be pass up on this week.But since they come to my house,i've no mood to do assignment and go to college,but i have to do so=(
The Media Law of the assignment have been handle by me n Kate as others gp member have to finish the rest assignment.I really gained and understand a lot on this subject and i really feel happy with that as it is the most difficult subject for me in this semester. Luckly i'm not going to be a royal(actually no qualification oso)=-)
Ling bought a new hp on monday coz the old 1 cannot be use ade.Besides,i really feel happy along the week and i really enjoy it.^^Thanks for accompany me,mei mei n pretty.Datty n mummy had went to cameron highland for two days,n they bought lots of strawberry,lol.I've bought the beaute de kose x'mas set on wednesday coz it is so attracting and it's really super duper valuable=-0
There is another commemorate day for today as today is dear's father brithday,happy birthday to you^^
Futhermore,i feeling so cheerful today because i had a happy hour with Bryant n Kian An on mamak store jz now.It is a long time that we never sitting at mamak n chatting for so long.I appreciate our friendship,hopefully it can be lasting forever..^^
0 Responses