huay
Yesterday we was waiting for the exam result.I feel satisfy after got my result.I hope 2nd going to start faster during the holiday.But yesterday i changed my mind.I hope that this day will not come,because my best friend and my best Ah Di is going to leave us.:'(
It is too suddenly for us,i can't accept this truth,god!:(
I slept for the whole day,jz for not to thk about this sad news,but once when i woke up in the evening,i will start to think of it and the tears flow out from my eyes.:'(
Since he is going to leave us,i got nth can giv him except our memories.I want to give this to him~!!
I learn to create a slide show,this is my 1st to learn that.I found all photo about us in this year.I feel regret that why we jz took so less photo,it is too les for me.:'(
We experienced sadness,mad,happiness within this year..It is really unforgetable.
We still plan to go for our trip for every semester,we still plan to study together,singing together,play together,smile together,cry together,we still got a lot of mission have to going on~!!
Kian An,u cannot jz leave us like this~:'(
I used 6 hours to finish this 5 minutes slide show..My tears was flowing out while i m creating the slide,i appreciate our friendship.Very much~!

Today,we went for our small ferewell gathering~!I feel happy to have u all as my best friend,really~
Kian An,thks for ur take care within this year,u are my good ah di,good brother,and i am still ur good Ah mei,good sister until the end og my life~
I believe,we are~:')

0 Responses