huay
Long time never update my blog~@.@
Today is the tenth week3rd day of my semester.
I still hav 1 assignment and two presentation have to conduct..lol
Exam is coming either on week14 or week15,is it really enough time for me?
Feeling frustrate when think about exam~
feeling cureless too~=p
Life will be colourful only when meet my lovest buddy and darling~
My cat is going to finish his diploma here at the end of this year,and cont his study on UK.
sad sad.=(
Planning for a honeymoon trip~
A place that can shopping,eat nice food,stay comfort,nice view,nice tourism place too.
Any suggestion?=)
FOr me,no matter where we go,i will feel happy too as long as he is besite me.yeah,exactly.
Mega Sale season now,so how much the girl spent?
I thk almost all the gal are getting crazy with it,is it?=.=
My self also bankrap le..T__T
Must stay Guai guai from now ok?
Another happy case want to share,i had decorated my room~with sth nice and cute~
It Become a little charming room now.nice nice~love it~
only show the pic later ya~
0 Responses