huay

I attend for a nice small gathering today~
With my religion's buddy~
I be the doctor's helper today(Nurse) for Charity purpose~
hehe~nice lo~
After that went for our dinner(Mcdonalds).
Jusco Sban's MCdonalads is usually nicer than others(for me la)
Dunno y pun~
Finished our dinner,all quickly rush to Dear house coz they want to swim~lol
Me and Ning are the only ppl who no swim coz i never bring extra clothes+ bit lazy .
We curi pak toh at the Bar counter~

He treat me eat his yan wo and his favourite Tiramisu~
Hehe~nice nice~
Muackzz~
I love the bar counter especially the light~


Nice~
And besite the bar counter can see a small ganden(I jz can describe as a garden but not others)==

Look atall the Ma lau swimming~haha
The end of my weekend~
Hope the following week are all happy week~
Sleepy lu~Godd night~zzz
2 Responses
  1. FlyerNing Says:

    Wa ~~~ Nice Blog o ~
    I really like the design og dear blog ~~
    Gambatik o ~
    ^()nn)!!!


  2. huay Says:

    Thks dear dear~it's belong to you and me~
    Muackzz~^< nn>(##()^