huay

Whoa~~

It’s really long long time never been here.

I thk those who coming here everyday are going to kill me bcoz of my laziness.

Haha!@@o

I got lot of thing want to write actually,coz i passed lots of happy and interesting time.

Not only tht,i meet lot of stupid stuff too!

LOL.

Funny hor~

Enla,jz summarize for last two weeks la~

Hmm..i Went Malacca on last two weeks~

With Huai and my dear~

Thks dear~from the trip i know he is willing to anything for me.

hmm..these few weeks is currently busying for assignment~

So i got not much time to go out wif my buddies~=(

But a few weeks ago we all went to chai hwee’s house cook~

That was a happy day~wooo~

Joyful+Happy+Crazy.=)

And i wanna thks my gp member for the assignment that we completed it together~

It would not complete without you all’s effort and helping~

And i’m here to say,jz correct me if you found my mistake~=)

hehe…

I dyed my hair again~

This time is brighter and i like it very much~

=)

here’s a suck ppl i want to complain about.

She is just that stupid.treat her student unfair.

And i m here to say,no one will respect you if you ur self are not going to respect us~

Don’t hope that we will scare and respect u as you are not worth for us to do that.U get it?

And you are still not qualify enough to be our tutor.

I hate u!Totally hate u!

Dun show ur dark face to us when teaching as we pay u!

1st time meet such tutor~

I guess u all know who is the f**ker that i mention about.

Ignore it~let’s plan for the happy time~

0 Responses