huay
My 2nd Sem break start...1 month..
I have nothing to do within this month..sei mou..
If i stay home everyday jz for sleep,eat,play...i m sure my mama will @#$%*&$# until i @@...
CNY jz finish..many butik stop from vacancy ppl anymore..haiz..how?
Study annoying..exam annoying..even holiday also i feel annoying..@@
I want to find job i want to find job...Give me a job..><
Next monday is the gathering for semarak..dunno want to present o not..
I thk i should go de,y not?rite?yaya.;)
I've watched The Pink Panther2 yesterday night at Pavillion,not really interesting compare with The Pink Panther 1,the character is silly and funny;p
Sometime human is so damn weird,when during exam feel want to finish the exam faster..but after exam feel like lost direction...dunno what to do,except play,play,play and still play.haha.
Valantine and my birthday is coming..but when everyone ask me how to celebrate my birthday..i have no idea,plan to jz let it go..,mayb jz having a dinner,watch a movie with my dearest that is enough for me,haha.Those my college buddies,no cake for my birthday,thks.With the cake i thk you all knw what will be happen coz it happen the samething when everyone b'day with a cake.><
hahaha
2 Responses
  1. Luis Goh Says:

    hello =)
    lets juz appreciate your holiday for now.
    if not after the break you'll be blaming yourself for not to appreciate the sleeping time XD


  2. huay Says:

    haha,you're rite^^