huay
What a wonderful day.
PPl marry today,full.==
Wish those who get marry today will stay happy forever with their Hubby and Wife^^
Since it's so meaningful on these day,how can i miss the chance to get with my partner..haha
Another free day coz no exam,off to Green Box coz i got nearly 1 month never go for sing lu.@@
My singing skill become worst and worst,quite sad tough=(
Ning left for a very long period while i was sitting at the box.
At first i thought he jz left for went to the toilet or took some food or drink.
But..slowly i realize that he ady left for 10 more min.
Start feeling no mood and get worry and angry finally.
His phone was off and didn;t reply my msg.
for nearly half hours long.
i kept called but can get connect with him.
And when he back,i was damn angry on e him.
i turned my worry jz now to angry bcoz he never giv me any msg before he left.
He kept apologized to me..and told me actually he was off to looking a present for me on such a meaningful day.
He wanna buy me the perfume and yet bcoz of my angry he quickly rush back to me.
Sorry...><
I really feel touch and sorry after hear it.
Thx for what u done for me.
I rejected you for buying me the perfume coz i thk i really got enough of my perfume d,not bcoz i dislike it@@
Wait i finish half of my perfumes then only u buy for me ok~?
Anyway,i m so happy that you had gave me a surprise on these meaningful day.
I love you~=)
3 Responses
  1. Wai Hong Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Wai Hong Says:

    Your boyfriend so sweet and very caring person..He really loves you more than he can say....You also have to act like him and loves him more than you can say oh....HAHA, ^^


  3. huay Says:

    haha~thx oh sky~^^
    i appreciate ur advice~=P