huay
Today is my PRst exam~
The hardest subject ever~@@
It's a quite memorable day,coz 80% of the students said that they are going to fail the subject.
You know,no one got enough time to finish all the question,of cause me to~
so 25 marks for question 4 bye bye=P
hehe,still laugh~XD
coz i m so happy that PRST exam done finally~
now jz left 3 more subject~
Yesterday join fer a study gp with Bryant,CHIN,and Evelyn at GK MCdonalds,until 4 am in the morning@@
1st time had study gp with them~quite fun~
Went to KLCC jz now coz i need to have some fun!!
Went by LRT coz Dear got no car to use for these few days.
Had our dinner at Nando's
XD



Shopped around.
As u know,i really hard to control once i get in to shopping centre.XD
Someone shooting when i was seeing for clothes.

nice?i like it,bought,haha

Nail colour from Shiseido.

Know what i m looking for?
Dun wanna tell you,haha
Shopping bring me lot of fun~
I need to relax after such crazy exam@@


The last pic for today~=P
2 Responses
  1. Wai Hong Says:

    Cheer up, you too..Haha, I also felt that I might be fail PRST exam paper because I had not finished the answer. All of us so pity.....


  2. huay Says:

    I thk 95% of the student all haven't finish the paper~
    haha~