huay

It’s fun~=)

i went Maison last thursday which invited by susan’s cousin.

But the night was freakin lot of people.

We took a long time to quete outsite.sweat.==

Actually i though there’s jz a few of us,but Andrew did invited all his friends tghr~

This is my first time clubbing with them,fun and crazy~

All pretties,is it??^_^

DSC04031 

DSC04006

There’s a really awesome dancer inside~can u guess which 1??

DSC03997

Before i get drunk.DSC04002

Me and my future roommate sue san~love her~muacks~

DSC04003

look at 3 of this gal,haven’t drink but ady drunk~^_^

Went Brj for supper after that,super tired~@@

But there’s no class on the next day~u know how good it’s feel?XD

Baba and mummy come and fetch me the next day~

ad he was follow togther~

We went Genting~

saja.==

27112009136

Act cool~@@

27112009137

hehe……i had another new perfume~XD

haven’t and also lazy to capture for it~><

Love it o~^_^

everyone smelled it from me are saying :NICE PERFUME~^_^

think my taste is getting improve~XD

thx for buying me a new perfume~muackzz~happii

28112009160

my time at seremban.

===================

I m going to move out from wangsa, found a room which located at Plaza prima setapak with Susan~

I thk we r quite lucky 1,coz it’s really hard to get a room there~but we got it~XD

Going to move in January~

yippi~

0 Responses