huay
"You!change your mind,like a girl changes clothes,
Yeah you P.M.S like a bitch i would know,
...
I should know that u're no good for me.."by EARLIER!!
Previously i really do not know who the people that should use the song to describe for~
But i'm aware now~
Met a foolish within the previous 1 year.
But is ok coz all the things were end today.
I never own anyone now~
feeling happy.
And pls do not try to search anythings from my blog as it's all not related to you!
Today we are 7 ppl had jz done a stupid presentation.
Haiz~feeling sad actually.
The most pity is Chee Teck as he really put a lot effort on it~
Sorry ah TEck.T__T
Stupid teacher!hng~
Emo teacher~
Is ok as i believe we all will jz pass it safely.
Hope so><>i finally watched "Pinocchio"
OMG,mayb you all will said y jz you watch it now?
hahaha~
but i really like disney cartoon as it can really make me thk on a lot of sweet memories.
I went for thaifair tomyam today at GK,with darling.
I really want to say thanks to him because he is the one who keep on supporting me and bring me a lot of happiness no matter what happen on me.
My life is colourful with his accompanying.
Another people that i wish to say thk u is my college buddies,thks for listening to whatever nonsense i had told,
i jz feel so nice when express it out sincerely.
i love you guys,
although you guys will just make me angry sometime==
haha~
joke joke.;p
Exam coming,everybody must do your best ya~
We do well together and play well together ok?
haha~^^
Bryant having a new blog oh~congrate ya~
pls la,dun jz put ur idol's photo ok.
Show us ur's too.
And post as many post as possible in order for us to read ur heart.:P
1 Response
  1. FlyerNing Says:

    "^()nn)"!!!
    Love dear dear so much tooo~~
    we must be HaPpy all the The Time o ~~~~

    ^()n#)<## >^!!!